1/2 acre of land at Elizabeth Town in northern lutruwita / Tasmania is being offered for a good use to permie minded folks.
The following details have been provided by the current stewards:
– The land is adjacent to [their] home in Elizabeth Town.
– It is about 1/2 acre in size and on a slope (not significant)
– There are a number of outcrops of large partially buried boulders
– It is fenced on all sides but only wallaby fenced on two sides
– It is a cleared block, but some weeds are there
– If our home block is any comparison the soil is fabulous
– Access can be gained through our home entry
An MOU would be agreed on between both parties.
Please email any interest/enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All expressions of interest or enquires will be forwarded to the family offering this opportunity.