Cover Crops Uncovered ~ Building Soil Health and Animal Performance
* biological soil primers sown prior to cash crops
* animal forage to fill feed gaps and finish stock while building soil.
Colin Seis, is a farmer, innovator and experienced educator and researcher. He will be bringing current and best practice experience from the United States after working with internationally renowned farmers and experienced trainers Gabe Brown and Gail Fuller to further develop multi-species cover and forage cropping and integrating animals into cropping enterprises.
Graeme Hand is a farmer and Holistic Management educator. Graeme specialises in Regenerative Grazing.
* Principles and in depth exploration of the bridges and barriers to successful cover cropping on your farm.
* How to set up a trial to provide high quality feedback on the benefits and profitability of cover cropping on your farm.
* Designing an individual mix for your paddock
* Integrating livestock – designs, pitfalls and benefits
You will go home knowing how to design future multi-species cover crops for each of your paddocks